POKERSCAM.RIP
         keeping you aware!

WALL OF SHAME   DATABASE   PAY MY DEBT   SETTLED DEBTS   UNDERCOVER OPS 

ALREADY PAID BACK: $51810 // contact: ADMIN@POKERSCAM.RIP
Search: Copy & paste list of all players real names / poker handles / emails to find known scammers - You can also search by City / Country
Two Plus Two Scam Database
Are you Two Plus Two Scam Database? PAY YOUR DEBT HERE!
[*Post Author: Zalbaac *]
08-25-2009 04:00 PM

Nathan Douglas Anderson Scammed me for $16,000  
Nathan Douglas Anderson Scammed me for ~ $16,000. I was staking him for low-mid stakes MTT’s on Stars, Fulltilt, and UB/AP. Everything was fine for the first couple months of the staking arrangement. We had one successful profit chop. As I later found out, he began illegitimate usage of my funds shortly after that. This included playing and losing at high stakes cash (which was totally outside of our agreement) as well as simply cashing out money from the stake and asking for additional refills. After he had an extended losing period, I examined his OPR stats closely, as I should have been all along, and noticed a $16,000 dollar discrepancy between the online stats and our “official” records. I requested a complete activity and transaction audit from pokerstars, and found that $11,000 dollars had been lost or stolen illegitimately. At this point, I didn’t have working passwords for the other sites, but I assume that they would account for the rest of the discrepancy. I’m in the early stages of taking l
[*Post Author: SS-TP *]
08-27-2009 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-TP (Post 12692961)
Timothy Gray scammed me 2+2 = graytimo cake = graytimo email = timothygray88@hotmail.com scammer @100nl claim to fame is he was backed by Paul Jackson He is from New Zealand

To further elaborate, I sent him 2k for 100nl. Apparently, he lost about 1.5k or something in the games, which would still leave a balance of $500. He told me his roomate went on to his account and xfered the last bit off to borrow it or something. The thing is, he didnt even tell me until a week or so after the fact. Going further, days were turning into weeks and he would proceed to give me excuse after excuse (ie trouble at home had to leave for a bit, waiting for an xfer back etc..) He would not log onto msn anymore and wouldn't respond to emails ...when it was clear to me he was online(2+2, Leggo etc..) It has been well over a month now...
[*Post Author: knotgreen *]
08-27-2009 07:08 PM

Username on 2p2= Castaway AIM screen name=Villajens email= villajens@hotmail.com think he also uses the name= sleivhendt I posted looking for an acoustic guitar. Asked him for pictures, he sent me images I quickly found using google-search engine. Basically a scam artist.
[*Post Author: bdc30 *]
09-01-2009 06:58 PM

2p2 name: Crusin4ABrusin Ftp name: bulldogs2424 Link to marketplace thread: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/10...f-flag-568020/ Story: Reached agreement to purchase item from this poster. Price and shipping details were agreed upon through pm (still have copies). Shipped money on ftp. Following day, I get a pm that after agreeing to sell item to me, he apparently got a higher offer from a memorabilia store and was cancelling the sale. I'll give him credit that at least he sent the money back, but where I come from a deal is a deal, and my word actually means something.
[*Post Author: rakes *]
09-02-2009 01:42 PM

2p2: aussie_star stars: aussie_star1 location: Australia real name: Matthew Brown I staked him for 250 for HU sngs. He never responded to my PMs after scamming me of my money.
[*Post Author: Gonzirra *]
09-02-2009 10:09 PM

ftp - Please Sit stars - Harsh Times Avoid doing any transactions with and report if spotted. User was "del murderer," and several gimmicks posting in the Marketplace, ties to banned scammers etc etc etc.
[*Post Author: 5ven5ter *]
09-04-2009 11:17 AM

2+2 name: two8s FTP name: snowmanshan email : asam.shan@googlemail.com two8s@live.co.uk Location : Middlesborough, UK Bought some books from this thread https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/15...-based-474257/ Paid £30 via paypal on 05-18-2009, asam never sent the books and i dont think he will (he admitted to not sending the books but promised three times to do so). His last activity was after i pm'd him about posting this thread and no reply or activity since. I think he has finished with 2+2, but avoid just in case. Phil. Edit BF: RESOLVED - Books have now been received. 5ven5ter requested I add the following to his post: I dont think Sam is a scammer, he never actually lied to me, just broken his promises. I do believe he had problems at the time he should have sent the books, but could have conducted his behaviour a little better (i.e deleting all pm's etc). I would trade with him again, but goods first then payment afterwards next time.
[*Post Author: miw210 *]
09-09-2009 06:14 AM

Stakee went AWOL with my money a while ago. Saw him post in 2+2 recently, so need to put this out before he does more damage 2+2: rgballin Stars: rgballin FTP: xasper8d Bodog: ric Absolute Poker: rgballin Carbon Poker: TommyTricker UltimateBet: DickGreen922 Party Poker: ricgreen Paradise Poker: Bodog ric RPM Poker: LuckyNumber6 AIM: rgballinrg email: rzasharp123@hotmail.com/rgballin@msn.com Location : Anaheim, CA/Newport Beach, CA I have possible addresses/contacts, but I'm guess I'm not allowed to post that kind of stuff here?
[*Post Author: miw210 *]
09-09-2009 10:59 AM

update: rgballin has contacted me/apologized, told me that he lost the funds in question at nlhe/plo cash, and is working to pay me back. we'll see how this goes.
[*Post Author: pattay *]
09-21-2009 12:25 PM

2p2 name: thakid16 pokerstars: g3ts_umm email: g3ts.umm@gmail.com city: monteville, nj after being part of a staking arrangement with me and another staker (Hgh_Ssociety), once my partner decided to stop with the staking arrangement due to other real-life commitments, g3ts has since been MIA, hasn't returned emails, pm's on 2p2, nor has he been on aim. However, he has made posts on 2p2, including posts about strategy for 25nl and 50nl 6max games, when he was staked for 100nl FR games. Has posted a review of peligro's coaching here: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/10...winner-524550/ My guess is he moved down to avoid being seen on PTR I have posted this thread in micro nl/pl: https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/69...beware-589670/