POKERSCAM.RIP
         keeping you aware!

WALL OF SHAME   DATABASE   PAY MY DEBT   SETTLED DEBTS   UNDERCOVER OPS 

ALREADY PAID BACK: $51810 // contact: ADMIN@POKERSCAM.RIP
Search: Copy & paste list of all players real names / poker handles / emails to find known scammers - You can also search by City / Country
Two Plus Two Scam Database
Are you Two Plus Two Scam Database? PAY YOUR DEBT HERE!
[*Post Author: tommyhawkers *]
09-22-2009 09:53 PM

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/13...-stake-576941/ The post above has more details information ^ Cliffs: Austin Vandever is a thief, fails to pay back owed money, owes me 2,500. Avoid: squared_z (FTP), ATX_Austin (Stars) simplyhuh on AIM
[*Post Author: tommyhawkers *]
09-22-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyhawkers (Post 13310670)
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/13...-stake-576941/ The post above has more details information ^ Cliffs: Austin Vandever is a thief, fails to pay back owed money, owes me 2,500. Avoid: squared_z (FTP), ATX_Austin (Stars) simplyhuh on AIM

Blah can a mod delete my last several posts about alv_. I extensively tried to contact him, speak, urge to him I would out him on 2p2 etc and he's unblocked, talking to me, etc. This finally made him wake up, he sent me another $500 payment, and gave him till October 10 to make another (3rd of 6) $500 payment. My apologies.
[*Post Author: Zima421 *]
09-23-2009 01:36 AM

dont think those posts should be deleted. he is obv a scumbag and people need to know about it if they are gonna invest money into him.
[*Post Author: Rushton14 *]
09-23-2009 09:06 PM

1) 2+2 screen name. grotan 2) Poker site name(s). Please. ---grotan / pokerstars 3) AOL IM, emails, city, etc. Phone numbers, street addresses, and similar info is not permitted. Contact a mod about special circumstances.--- 4) A reasonably brief summary of the problem. No walls of text please, link to the thread if you like. grotan scammed me for 260$,...I would like to get him banned if possible. I have some of his info if needed. I am Rushton14 from pokerstars
[*Post Author: halsted *]
09-30-2009 03:22 PM

2p2: supbro2 cake: Calingstati location: Latvia real name: Vesma Lukstinja I staked him for NL50 HU cash. He chip dumped to another account and tried to cash out on it. Didnt work. Prolly not a winning player and is only 17. Can provide more with PM
09-30-2009 03:25 PM

2p2: MarkSSSSSSSS cake: CmbNum3 location: USA real name: Mark Servais I staked him for Micro SNGs. He chip dumped to another account and then trash talked to me about it thru PM here on 2+2. Still have the PM's Can provide more with PM
09-30-2009 03:29 PM

2p2: messiah_oO cake: messiahOo location: Croatia real name: Andrej Ilisin AIM: messiah987 I staked him for mid level SNGs. He won a little bit, then cashed out 95% of the roll. Havn't heard from him in weeks. Can provide more with PM
[*Post Author: SimonG *]
10-01-2009 11:46 AM

Insta-IPandeverything-ban please. This Ilisin cretin from Croatia has appeared many times on the old staking thread and now on here. He has obvioulsy rolled a few people and is laughing at 2+2, freely coming back for more.
[*Post Author: The Lipo Fund *]
10-03-2009 10:40 AM

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/13.../#post13550670 xpost as per suggestion
[*Post Author: thegr8str8 *]
10-04-2009 04:03 PM

ftp+stars: thegr8str8 AIM: damnwhiteboy7777 I would like to report the 2+2 user by the name of"lilman2636" as someone you should not get involved with. I had him under a small stake, and he ran off with my money after I had asked him to return it due to sub-par results.