POKERSCAM.RIP
         keeping you aware!

WALL OF SHAME   DATABASE   PAY MY DEBT   SETTLED DEBTS   UNDERCOVER OPS 

ALREADY PAID BACK: $51810 // contact: ADMIN@POKERSCAM.RIP
Search: Copy & paste list of all players real names / poker handles / emails to find known scammers - You can also search by City / Country
Two Plus Two Scam Database
Are you Two Plus Two Scam Database? PAY YOUR DEBT HERE!
Junebug33
stranger
Name: Jason Macartney

Pokerstars: pipoker99
phone nr: +639612638201
email: pijay0808@gmail.com

Discord: thedude4698

He joined us 2022 november, for a couple of months all was good, but early this year he basically stopped playing due to bad stars challenge. Other rooms were not available for him.
We have been waiting for him ever since, he asked to remain in the team still, so we were patient,but stopped answering months ago, leaving us $2145 shorter, as that was his MU.
<p><br></p>
Junebug33
stranger
Name: Kevin Michel Sumian

Winamax: COUSCOUS NRV
phone nr: +33768461527
email: kevinsumian.ks13@gmail.com

Discord: MUGIWARAA#0153

Kevin Joined us in March, never made a chop, was VERY hard to reach, ever time he made an excuse, all of them felt like lies.
That went for month, so he makes his debut here. That's all for €200.
<p><br></p>
suleaspataru
journeyman
Name: Alin
Pokerstars: @l1n93
WPN: UaredeadL0L
GG: carcalac

Withdrew $1500 from his account and ceased contact. Was in MU and owes about $2600 altogether. Went to another backer since I found out and has since been dropped by them. May try to go with someone else, has a historically good longterm staking record. Is now in communication but has no solution to pay it back.
<p><br></p>
bennybills
See my staking thread
Name: Vadims Levickis / Вадим Левицкий

Pokerstars: si6nin9
Pokerstars.es : SoUnreal293
WPN: VLVLVL, si6nin9
GGPoker: VLVLVLV

2+2: si6nin9

Vadmins joined Pocarr in June 2023. Shortly after he started, we requested an audit that revealed a difference of $1,900. We then asked for a Skrill audit and told him to stop playing and return Pocarr funds in accounts until we'd figured out the discrepancy. He refused, locked Sharkscope, and has been playing since with our funds. He never provided an explanation for the missing funds.

Vadims messaged us that he was ready to repay the entire debt within 45 days. But we've yet to receive all the funds he held in accounts. Vadims owes $6,149.
<p><br></p>
CardGrinders
Coach Spin&Go
Name: Cristian Rivera

Winamax: Br4InIAc

Phone: +573044699684
Email: christianriverapk@gmail.com
Discord: A.$.A.P#0408
Birthday: 23.05.1996

Cristian stole our BR+profits for personal expenses. Afterwards impossible to reach/communicate with. Eventually ghosted us completely. He owes us $1867.

Strongly discouraged to work with him.
<p><br></p>
<p>StandardBacking
journeyman
Name: Raechel Whetstone
Address/City/Country: Las Vegas, Nevada – USA
Email: rmwhetstone@gmail.comEmail:
Discord: secretrachita
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raechel.whetstone
Twitter: https://twitter.com/secretrachita

We started working with Raechel Whetstone in April 2023.

After her first large win, Raechel was asked to send a portion of the winnings back, she made several excuses and then a week later told us that she no longer had the prize money.

Raechel Whetstone claimed that one of her roommates, who she knew to engage in heavy drug use, had stolen the funds from her room.

Raechel Whetstone tried to resolve the situation on her own, unsuccessfully. She refused to give any additional details regarding who she claims stole the money nor did she file a police report.

We had agreed with Raechel on a payment plan, on the condition that if she missed a payment we'd be making this post. She missed a payment this week after making just 4 payments, saying:

"Why would I continue paying weekly if I know one missed payment can result in something negative?"

Raechel owes us $14.7k+</p><p>[Image: cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FzGUssfl.png]<br></p>
<p><br></p>
<p>dipandglide
journeyman
Full Name: Scott Morrison
Country of Residence: United Kingdom
Discord: 1v1rust#0296
Email: Clothesandwatches@protonmail.com

Screen names:

Pokerstars - MorryAA
WPN - Fishandchips8
GGpoker - Dandylion5
Party Poker – Scott 888888
Sky Poker – Jnandez87
Bet365 – Scott1992x
Unibet – Fishandchips9
Winamax - mouton567691

Scott Joined our group in January 2023. Everything started off ok and then things got weird. His activity and volume started to die down in March, and thus began the non-stop excuses. After multiple months of inactivity in early May, I decided to pull the plug. Scott was supposed to send the remaining funds in his accounts and thus began the months-long back and forth of him saying he’d pay the money he owed. Everything he said was empty promises. It’s bad enough he stole the money and worse that he continued lying.

Scott is one of the more dangerous thieves due to all the lying on top of the stealing. Don’t fall for his friendliness or sweet talking. He agreed to pay back $4500. We never got screenshots and a chance to audit his accounts at the end, leaving his true debt at $8,583.55.</p><p>[Image: cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws...QU4dcB.png]<br></p>
<p><br></p>
<p>Madmax!
stranger
hi guys !!! i have worked with Mihai Giocasi alias: ps: Pleistoros1
888: BagaLePeF0c
gg:BagaLePeF0c
acr: Bagalepefoc
we work around 6 months, i coaching him, help him to understand the game, work with solvers and other stuffs, last 2 coaching hours was in august , he go in holidays and i told him it s fine, you can give me after that the money, now after 2 months, i didn t receive the money, he don t reply at the pm and if he reply he say, tommorow, next week,etc

need to give me : 100$

DONT STAKE HIM ! DONT COACH HIM ! DONT TRY TO HELP HIM!

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 750x750.</p><p>[Image: cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws...U5ZnxA.jpg]<br></p>
<p><br></p>
msusyr24-new
journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by msusyr24-new
Name: Vinícius da Costa Collaço
Stars: Batovs
888: Batovs
Party: Batovs
Party: Partyiu Poker
Winamax: Pink Flop
iPoker: OnlyRusStyle
Stars.es: Batovs_Oficial

Vinicius played live for us at the BSOP in October 2018. He did not return all funds from this. We had to catch this, he did not admit it. After we confronted him, he said he kept $1,942 for personal reasons. We chose to give Vinicius one more chance.

Doing a routine audit this past week we noticed he was playing spin n go's and 8-Game cash games with stake funds that were not permitted.

We told Vinicius that we could no longer back him and asked for a repayment plan for the $16k in makeup he accrued.

Vinicius offered a $25/mo repayment plan which we have rejected.
Vinicius has repaid an amount we agreed on. We consider this debt cleared.

Keywords: Batovs
<p><br></p>
<p>StandardBacking
journeyman
Name: Wilson Da Silva Baptista Neto
Pokerstars: xwieex
GGpoker: xxflaneurxx
Winamax: xflaneurx
Party: xflaneurx
Address: São Gonçalo / Rio de Janeiro / Brasil
Email: owilsonneto@hotmail.com
Discord: owilsonneto
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wilson.neto.3914207
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xflanantex

We signed Wilson Da Silva Baptista Neto under contract and sent him funds on September 23, 2023.

About a month later we requested an audit to check on his progress.

Wilson Da Silva Baptista Neto then told us that he had taken ALL of the funds from the account.

He has since stoped communicating with us. It is clear to us that Wilson is not going to set up any payment plan.

Wilson owes us $769.10</p><p>[Image: cache.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FZuoDZ7h.png]<br></p>
<p><br></p>